My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, December 24, 2010

China high-speed railway stamp

China Post has issued a stamp dedicated to the China high-speed railway.

CRH (China Railway High-speed) is the high-speed rail system operated by China Railways. The models CRH1/2A/2B/2E/5 are expected to have a maximum speed of 250 km/h, and CRH2C/3 have a maximum speed of 350 km/h. These trains are designed to meet UIC and EN international standards and each vehicle utilizes a high-strength aluminium alloy bodyshell weighing just 8.5 tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment